|Librarian||Sarthak Chakraborty||MLIS, (UGC-JRF in LIS)|
|Library Assistant||Mijanur Rahaman Baidya||B.Com|
|Library Attendant (Casual)||Hafijul Islam Mondal||B.A.|
The College Library started functioning in the year 2006. The Central Library has a spacious reading room with sitting accommodation for approximately 25 students at a time. The users are provided with conventional reading, lending, referencing services.
The Library is managed and financed by Kultali Dr B R Ambedkar College as per the recommendation of Library Sub-Committee. Apart from this regular Library grant is sanctioned by UGC and State Government. Library Sub-Committed is headed by Principal with Librarian as Convener and Teachers as Members, who monitor the functioning of the Library periodically.
Library Committee Members
|Name||Designation||Role in committee|
|Dr. Siuli Saha Dalal||Principal||Chairperson|
|Dr. Sipra Biswas||Assistant Professor||Member|
|Srijita Roy||Assistant Professor||Member|
|Kausambi Patra||Assistant Professor||Member|
|Dr. Sujata Banerjee||Assistant Professor||Member|
|Dr. Sumita Dutta||Assistant Professor||Member|
|Soma Sarder||Assistant Professor||Member|
|Patralekha Sen||Assistant Professor||Member|
|Vivekananda Halder||Assistant Professor||Member|
|Madhav Halder||Non-Teaching Staff||Member|
Library has collection of more than 5,000 books on various subjects offered by the college along with books on religion, biography, different types of dictionary, encyclopedia etc. and some very rare books.
Rules & Regulations:
- Membership is required for using the Library.
- The Students may borrow 2 books for 15 days and may renew the same for additional 15 days.
- The Full time teachers may borrow 2 books for 15 days.
- The Library is under CCTV Surveillance.
- Retaining books for more than the stipulated period is liable for a fine of Rs. 1.0 /day/book.
- Members have to keep their bags (excluding purse & mobile) in the baggage counter to access Library.
- No student is allowed to take additional copy of same title at a time.
- Members are allowed to use reading room for reading purposes on submission of their reading cards.
- Disregard of library rules and misbehavior will render students liable to be denied access to the library.
- Use of Mobile phone is strictly prohibited inside the Library.
- College publications
An edited volume named Rethinking 21st Century is published by the College every year. The first issue of the journal was published in 2019.
This journal is uniquely inclusive in that, it is cross-disciplinary and contains scholarly discourses of the Faculty of Kultali Dr B R Ambedkar College. Paper contributions are also invited from other institutions.
- Departmental Journal
The Geography Department has also published its own journal Sundarban o Paribesh